1. Looking north at main section of Main
2. Rolfe Public Library, 1995
3. Pocahontas Area Community Schools - Rolfe
4. Looking south toward Post Office section
of Main Street, 1996
5. Railroad tracks and Rolfe grain elevators,
6. Railroad tracks, rural landscape, and Rolfe skyline in autumn,
7. Rural landscape and Rolfe skyline
in winter, 1996
8. St. Margaret's Catholic Church, 2000
9. Clinton-Garfield Cemetery with Rolfe
elevators in the distance, 2000
10. Elevator, flag, corn pile. Taken in
the fall of 2001 after September 11. The corn was brought from Pro Coop elevators in other towns, partially so those locations could have storage
space for the 2001 crop and partially so this corn from
2002 would be near the rail line for eventual shipment.
11. Library corner, 2001.
12. Aerial photo from southeast of Rolfe, 1996.
13. Rolfe skyline from southwest of town, 2003.
14. East side of Garfield Street (aka Main
Street). Taken on Memorial Day 2005 from the post office corner. Camera
faces northeast. The new, cream-colored building with green trim houses the
public library, city offices, and a large community room.